Business Manager – Global - Global HQ, Eureka MO, USA
Drive the profitable growth of a global business in the narrow web flexographic converting industry. Responsible for managing product strategies, positioning and pricing for both existing and future products.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the overall product line effort including worldwide customer relationships, regional sales coordination, product management, and manufacturing / sourcing / distribution strategy development and operational coordination with local producing sites.
- Develop and execute a profitable revenue growth plan.
- The development of a ”go to market” strategy that segments end user repeat sales (aftermarket) and OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) driven sales.
- Responsible for defining and working with others to implement manufacturing and supply chain strategies resulting in superior financial results.
- Accountable for a product line with the mission to become the leading provider.
- Manage the product(s) portfolio to best support the market place needs and opportunities.
- Build and manage customer relationships
- Manufacturing and supply chain management by optimizing execution to drive improved profitability and deliver best in class customer satisfaction.
Knowledge /Skills /Abilites
- Must have international business experience.
- Experience managing a global P&L through both a line and matrix organization. (preferred)
- Proven product management, including full P&L responsibility and new product development.
- Ability to develop and grow strategic partnerships with OEM Manufactures.
- Channel management development and execution.
Education / Experience
- Minimum requirement is a 4 year university degree – Technical degree preferred
- 7+ years of global business development experience
- Position located in Eureka, MO
- Global travel will be required, estimated at 20-25%