Flex CNC Operator – 3rd Shift - Alpharetta, GA USA
Machine finish flexible dies to customer specifications as outlined in the Flexible Die Engraving
Duties & Responsibilities
- Clean and practice safe operating procedures for CNC milling machines.
- Set-up and indicate flexible die
- Input necessary information into machine control to successfully process a flex die
- Compares information and specifications on manufacturing sheet to instructions on drawing
- Calculate machine feeds, speeds, and offsets.
- Measure using precision equipment and maintain tight tolerances on flex dies to a minimum of +/- .0001 (.0025mm)
- Move product to other departments based on product type.
- Maintain department production goals and quality standards.
- Clearly identify and communicate any machine or design issues to supervisor and lead person.
- Complete work logs, and machine calibrations.
- Prioritize work as outlined by supervision, and work instructions.
- Wear proper PPE gear while in work area.
Knowledge /Skills /Abilites
- Ability to multi-task, and prioritize work accordingly
- Ability to read and use precision measuring equipment.
- Proficient skills in simple math
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to work with supervision, maintains company goals, and work as a team player.
Education / Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Stand for extended periods – 2 hour periods
- Able to bend and twist at the waist.
- Some overtime required.