Global Business Product & Analytics Manager - Global HQ, Eureka MO, USA
Drive the profitable growth of a global business in the narrow web flexographic converting industry. Responsible for managing product strategies, analytics, marketing communications, promotions and pricing for both existing and future products and services with additional responsibility for online ecommerce B2B site. Drive use of data and analytical analysis for desired business outcomes.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Drive overall business analytics and lead product line effort including online business, regional sales coordination, product management, strategy development and operational coordination with local sites.
• Product and Services Portfolio Management
- Manage current product offerings by applying defined criteria (form/fit/function, pricing, cost and competitive placement) to take to market the best portfolio of products and services to maximize revenue and profitability.
- Lead the management of rotometrics.com online ecommerce engine.
- Manage projects to refine product offerings and pricing based on value, regional competitive landscape, sales and profit goals
- Formulate analytical recommendations to extend the life cycle of products or eliminate those that do not add value in order to maximize revenue and profitability.
- Create and implement inter-disciplinary projects plans so that changes to the portfolio meet target dates to for pricing analysis, review of operational implications, key customer analysis, and execution plans including IT systems programming, field testing, creating promotional materials, sales training, and roll out in all selected regions.
- Create competitor profiles for key products and competitors in all market regions
- Create and maintain a solid die database of internal and external tests for key product lines
- Ensure uniform/equal performance and appearance of products, manufactured and sold worldwide.
- Ensure continuous know-how transfer via communication channels, instructional materials and training courses on product capability and technical information in a timely manner
- Business Development – Coordinate strategic product planning to maintain a competitive product portfolio to secure the long-term commercial success and growth of the company.
• Develop and execute a profitable revenue growth plan.
• Accountable for a product line with the mission to become the leading product and services provider.
• Manage the product(s) portfolio to best support the market place needs and opportunities.
• Build and manage customer relationships through product innovation
• Work with Sales leaders to improve product performance, incorporate customer feedback and create new product and service solutions.
• Manufacturing and supply chain management by optimizing execution to drive improved profitability and deliver best in class customer satisfaction.
• Ensures employees and processes operate in an environmentally responsible manner
• Drive online business growth and lead global analytics services for regional leaders.
• Other duties as assigned to meet departmental and company objectives.
Knowledge /Skills /Abilites
• 3-5 years + of product management and/or business analytics experience
• Strong analytical mind
• Subject matter expert in use of Excel and pivot table analysis
• Working knowledge of Oracle systems a plus
Education / Experience
• 4 year degree required in business, operations or analytics
• Position located in Eureka, MO
• Global travel will be required