Human Resources Coordinator - Global HQ, Eureka MO, USA
The Human Resources Coordinator reports to the Human Resources Manager and is located in the Corporate Headquarters in Eureka, Missouri. This position is responsible for all coordinator functions within the designated plant value stream, to include recruiting, employee relations, compliance, Human Resource Information Systems, and employee relations
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the recruitment process of sourcing, attracting, interviewing and onboarding for Non-Exempt Hourly positions.
- Play a vital role in realizing the corporate commitment to Equal Opportunity, Diversity and Inclusion. Develop and improve diversity representation by providing a rich pool of diverse talent for all openings within the organization.
- Coordinate and organize all interviews, verification of employment, background checks and offer letters as approved by the Manager of Human Resources.
- Prepare monthly reports summarizing various Human Resource metrics.
- Facilitate human resources processes to include issuing employee badges, uniforms and Employee Service Awards.
- Maintain all employee data and accuracy of the Human Resource Information Systems and employee personnel records/files.
- Provide new hire support to Global locations including entry into needed systems and coordinate with IT as needed.
- Provide general guidance on Human Resources company policies/procedures to employees.
- Administer various human resource related programs, including employee referral program, orientation, on-boarding and various retention programs plant-wide.
- Maintain company organization charts and employee directory
- Assist and coordinate employee events.
- Conducting audits of payroll hours, benefits and other HR programs and recommending corrective actions.
- Review and process time clock hours and send to payroll for processing.
- Perform general office and administrative duties.
- Responsible for various projects and tasks as assigned.
- Assist with any other HR duties to meet departmental and company objectives.
- Support the safety program.
- Ensures employees and processes operate in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Promotes waste minimization, energy conservation and other efforts to meet environmental objectives.
Knowledge /Skills /Abilites
- Knowledge of the principles, practices and procedures of human resources.
- Good computer skills and literacy with experience implementing and managing various Human Resource Management Systems, specifically working knowledge of Oracle or UltiPro.
- Self-disciplined, taking pride in managing self to deliver agreed objectives.
- Must have a strong sense of urgency and be able to multi-task and drive change.
- A flexible approach and an ability to change direction with minimum disruption to others.
- Personable, able to develop strong working relationships.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, be detail-oriented and have the ability to manage time effectively and work autonomously as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
Education / Experience
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of Administrative support experience with emphasis in a manufacturing environment (Preferred)
- Preferred experience is 3+ years of Human Resources experience with emphasis in a manufacturing environment.
- Able to wear personal protective equipment (if entering designated manufacturing areas) – safety shoes, safety glasses, hearing protection, etc.
- Ability to stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time