Mechanical Design Technician - Global HQ, Eureka MO, USA
Generate shop paperwork for all product lines produced by Rotometrics.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Print roll tags for all product types
- Order parts required from BOM list that are not in inventory.
- Communicate with sales discrepancies from order to customer specifications.
- Identify tools requiring special routing/instructions and note this for shop personnel via routing sheet or roll tag.
- Print collateral for all rotary die orders.
- Print inventory and repair gear tags as required.
- Ability to analyze order changes and determine what further action is necessary, i.e. roll must be restarted or program redone etc.
- Manage waste responsibly (utilize proper containers, participate in the recycling programs)
- Promote energy conservation
- Other duties as assigned to meet departmental and company objectives.
Knowledge /Skills /Abilites
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to use computer software packages to create, file and track drawings and programs such as Autocad 2015), MS Word and Excel as well as proprietary software.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally using email, phone and face to face.
Education / Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment a plus.
- Ability to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods of time
- Able to wear PPE (if entering designated manufacturing areas)
- Ability to work overtime as required