National Account Manager - Anaheim CA, USA
Meet the sales quota for precision tools in assigned territory by enabling and supporting the sales strategy. Deliver best in class service to customers and prospects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Achieve Sales Quota
- Support the specific sales strategy designed for web fabrication to generate revenue and grow market share
- Support the “go to market” strategies with a strong understanding of the current/potential customers, competitors and demand
- Understand market trends and competitive technologies sharing information with internal key players
- Develop and maintain solid relations with current and potential customers to identify needs and opportunities.
- Identify accounts targeted through use of various reports and sales leads
- Prospect accounts via telephone calls and/or site visits to verify potentials
- Target accounts, send literature and call monthly
- Utilize CRM to manage account funnel and new business opportunities.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Manage time effectively, meet defined goals and work effectively with others
- Communicate emerging market demands and new product requirements to effectively compete in the market place
- Support the customers with technical assistance and training
- Complete all necessary administrative functions including but not limited to, forecasting, new business development, quotations, order entry
- Provide all necessary competitive information regarding price targets and production locations
Knowledge /Skills /Abilites
- Demonstrated knowledge of rotary die cutting capabilities to manufacture industrial parts.
- Persistence – Ability to handle rejection and maintain motivation
- Excellent organization and follow through skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated solution selling skills
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) preferred from four-year College or university or 5+ years related experience in the printing and converting industry.
- Work in conditions typical of a manufacturing environment – noise, dust, odors
- Up to 65% travel to customer locations throughout the United States.