Order Entry Specialist - Global HQ, Eureka MO, USA
Enter simple shapes for Express and Flexible Dies. Assist with email and CSR backup to cover when CSR’s are out on vacation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Enter all orders and return quotes in a timely manner.
- Check work product to keep errors low.
- Notify customers of missed ship dates.
- Provide back up and watch emails for CSR’s that are out of the office.
- Enter customer complaints
- Learn RotoMetrics processes and procedures to enter more challenging work.
- Other duties as assigned to meet departmental and Company objectives
Knowledge /Skills /Abilites
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, work effectively under stress, meet short deadlines, and take direction.
- Ability to average over 8000 KPH, (Keystrokes per Hour)
- Ability to coordinate multiple schedules and produce accurate work despite frequent interruptions.
- Knowledge of office procedures, clerical and recordkeeping operations, and the use of various office machines.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with minimum supervision.
- Ability to identify problems and implement or recommend solutions, interpret and apply policies and procedures.
- Oracle experience (preferred)
Education / Experience
- High School diploma
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Able to wear personal protective equipment (if entering designated manufacturing areas)-safety shoes, safety glasses, hearing protection, etc.