Project Coordinator – Web Fabrication - Global HQ, Eureka MO, USA
Manages key aspects of Web Fab project design and production planning to include technical project customer interaction and communications, mechanical CAD design and programming production, manufacturing planning and coordination, and overall project management from inception to shipment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and to specifications and quality levels required to successfully fulfill customer application.
- Works through Sales and Customer Service team members, and interfaces directly with the customer to confirm and produce technical specifications of each job for successful project execution.
- Develop project scope and objectives through involving all relevant stakeholders while ensuring technical and economic feasibility.
- Based on customer and product requirements, generate mechanical design drawings and blade patterns programs for customer review and internal production.
- Develop, coordinate, and communicate job manufacturing plans, routings, and bills of material, with status monitoring, assessment, and communications at key process milestones.
- Support the job cost estimating process.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects. Ensure proper tooling, fixtures, materials, and other project enablers are available for project use.
- Monitor, measure, and “own” project status and performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Use appropriate verification and documentation techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Ensure finished product meets established quality standards.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation to facilitate specification development, best practices, new product options, and identify new capability needs.
- Report and escalate issues to management as needed.
- The Project Coordinator will be expected to manage multiple projects across multiple customers at any given time.
- The Project Coordinator will be accountable and measured on the number of successfully executed projects and profitable growth and development of assigned customers.
Knowledge /Skills /Abilites
- Self managed, proactive, and capable of establishing own priorities with limited oversight.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office and various CAD/CAM software packages (SolidWorks, AutoCad, BPA).
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and monitor multiple simultaneous initiatives.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact directly with various technical customer stakeholders and internal parties, while confidently making decisions and executing duties
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong potential to expand, develop, and demonstrate additional skills in the areas of product application and solution development, and quality assurance and product fitness for use in program development track for Project Manager position.
Education / Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent. Engineering/technical certification or degree preferred.
- Experience and proficient in each of the core skills areas (customer technical communications, mechanical design, programming, manufacturing/quality processes, and project management).
- 5 years minimum experience in a machining/manufacturing environment.
- Work in conditions typical of a manufacturing environment – noise, dust, odors.
- Be able to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Sit/stand/walk 8-10 hours a day.