Quality Coordinator - Global HQ, Eureka MO, USA
Provide administrative support to the Quality Manager to ensure conformance with ISO 9001 and RotoMetrics’ Quality Management System (QMS). Assist with maintaining the Document Control System and Calibration System, with developing corrective actions, and with completing customer surveys and questionnaires. Participate in internal and external audits, as necessary.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain proficiency with using the Document Control System. Support user requests with loading and updating documents.
- Maintain proficiency with using the Calibration System including adding and removing instruments, managing calibration certificates, and providing support as necessary to ensure calibration schedules are followed and current.
- Maintain proficiency with Customer Complaint System and CAR/SCAR module including monitoring timely closure of issued customer complaints and Corrective Action Requests (CAR).
- Assist the Quality Manager as necessary with issuing and responding to corrective actions (CAR), customer surveys, and customer questionnaires.
- Participate and assist with internal and external audits including the scheduling.
- Provide support to Safety and Environmental Departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned to meet departmental and Company objectives.
Knowledge /Skills /Abilites
- Good analytical skills.
- Good influencing, interpersonal and management skills.
- Good organization, planning and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a direct and non-direct team.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as cross-functionally.
- Strong computer skills, including working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with electronic document control and quality system preferred.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining result.
Education / Experience
- High school diploma
- Work in conditions typical of a manufacturing environment – noise, dust, odors
- Able to wear prescribed personal protective equipment – safety shoes, safety glasses, hearing protection, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods of time.