Receiving Clerk - Global HQ, Eureka MO, USA
Process all incoming product and packages in an accurate and safe manner.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Receive all incoming product, including unloading trucks and vans.
• Open all In-Plant Receiving items
• Compare packing list quantity with amount received
• Notate amount received on PO
• Move product to different departments by manually lifting/carrying, using conveyors, carts, hoists, or fork lift.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Perform 5S on a daily basis.
• Manage waste responsibly (utilize proper containers, participate in the recycling programs)
• Promote energy conservation
• Other duties as assigned to meet departmental and Company objectives.
Knowledge /Skills /Abilites
• Must be detail oriented and have a high concern for accuracy.
• Must have good attendance.
• Good communication skills.
Education / Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Must have fork lift experience.
• Data entry experience required.
• General computer experience.
• Able to lift, carry, push and pull up to 35 pounds frequently during an 8 hour day.
• Able to stand on feet most of the day.
• Able to work overtime when required.