Shipping Clerk – 2nd Shift - Global HQ, Eureka MO, USA
Packages and ships product per customer and work instructions.
2nd Shift (Hours: 12pm – 8:30pm)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepares paperwork for shipments.
- Moves product to work station, shipping or staging by manually lifting and carrying and/or using conveyors, carts and hoists.
- Packages products based on type, work instructions and customer instructions.
- Ships product using appropriate computer station.
- Prepares skids for truck shipments.
- Load local courier vehicles and trucks by manually lifting or using fork lift when appropriate.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform 5S on a daily basis.
Knowledge /Skills /Abilites
- Must be detail oriented and have a high concern for accuracy.
- Must have good attendance.
Education / Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to lift, carry, push and pull up to 35 pounds frequently.
- Able to stand while working.
- Able to work overtime when required.