Shipping Clerk - Global HQ, Eureka MO, USA
Packages and ships product per customer and work instructions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepares paperwork for shipments.
- Moves product to work station, shipping or staging by manually lifting and carrying and/or using conveyors, carts and hoists.
- Packages products based on type, work instructions and customer instructions.
- Ships product using appropriate computer station.
- Prepares skids for truck shipments.
- Load local courier vehicles and trucks by manually lifting or using fork lift when appropriate.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform 5S on a daily basis.
- Manage waste responsibly (utilize proper containers, participate in the recycling programs)
- Promote energy conservation
- Other duties as assigned to meet departmental and Company objectives.
Knowledge /Skills /Abilities
- Must be detail oriented and have a high concern for accuracy.
- Must have good attendance.
- Must have good computer skills and familiarity with online shipping platforms
Education / Experience
High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to lift, carry, push and pull up to 35 pounds frequently.
- Able to stand while working – 2 hour periods.
- Ability to work overtime as required.