Software Engineer - Global HQ, Eureka MO, USA
This position is located in Eureka, MO. Remote work and relocation is not being offered with this opportunity.
Partner with business users to understand business requirements and how they translate to new application features. Design and implement software solutions for business problems and opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Knowledge of over-all software applications architecture and the operating system platforms.
- Write high-quality code to program complete applications on schedule.
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch. Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features.
- Develop technical documents to accurately represent application design and code.
- Assist business analysts in defining new application requirements and updates to existing applications by extracting logic and data needed for their analysis.
- Manage waste responsibly (utilize proper containers, participate in the recycling programs)
- Promote energy conservation
- Other duties as assigned to meet departmental and company objectives.
Knowledge /Skills /Abilities
- Team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and business rule management systems
- Great attention to detail and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and understand solution goals and system details.
Required Technical Proficiencies:
- MVC Application Architecture
- REST API Development, Testing, Usage
Preferred Technical Proficiencies:
- Programming languages: Oracle PL/SQL, VB 6, ASP.NET, Core, HTML, PowerShell
- Knowledge in Node.js, Angular 6+, TypeScript
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience
- Able to wear personal protective equipment (if entering designated manufacturing areas) – safety shoes, safety glasses, hearing protection, etc.
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods of time.