Telesales Account Manager - Global HQ, Eureka MO, USA
Grow the America’s sales opportunities to new and existing accounts utilizing sales calls.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Achieve the assigned revenue objectives (quota)
- Identify accounts targeted through use of various reports and sales leads
- Prospect accounts via telephone calls to verify potentials
- Target accounts, send literature and call monthly
- Identify past problems or issues causing low or no sales volumes
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Establish/reestablish relationships with customers
- Manage time effectively, meet defined goals and work effectively with others
- Communicate emerging market demands and new product requirements to effectively compete in the market place
- Support the customers with technical assistance and training
- Complete all necessary administrative functions including but not limited to, forecasting, new business development, quotations, order entry
- Provide all necessary competitive information regarding price targets and production locations
- Manage waste responsibly (utilize proper containers, participate in the recycling programs)
- Promote energy conservation
- Other duties as assigned to meet departmental and Company objectives
Knowledge /Skills /Abilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of flexographic printing techniques, product design manufacturability and production methods required to meet customer requirements.
- Persistence – Ability to handle rejection and maintain motivation
- Excellent organization and follow through skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated solution selling skills
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) required from four-year College or university or 5+ years related experience preferably in the printing and converting industry.
- Ability to travel to customer locations throughout the United States up to 25% of the time.