Accepted Electronic File Formats
RotoMetrics can accept customer artwork electronically via the following file formats:
- Adobe Illustrator(R) version 5.5 through Adobe CS5 (Native AI or PDF accepted)
- Freehand(R) version 8.0 through Freehand MX (Native FH or PDF accepted)
- AutoCad(R) DWG Release 2011 or lower
- DXF, ASCII or Binary file (must be compatible with AutoCad R2011)
- IGES version 5.1 or lower
- PDF (Warning: Not all PDFs are created equal and may require additional support documents to identify the pattern dimensions completely)
- Graphics files need to be in a vectorized format.
We cannot accept Postscript, Encapsulated Postscript (EPS), QuarkXpress(TM) or Corel Draw files. We also cannot accept scanned images or files which import or place these scanned images. Emails may be sent directly to your Customer Solutions Representative or through MyRoto.com.