An on-line resource hub makes unlocking the power of precision just that much easier.
Easy to Download Flexible Die Order Form
Click the icon below to conveniently download our Flexible Die Order Form.
Save the document to your computer, then open the file and enter your information into the fields. Once completed, save the document and email it to your RotoMetrics Customer Service Representative.
Accepted Electronic File Formats
RotoMetrics can accept customer artwork electronically via the following file formats:
- Adobe Illustrator(R) version 5.5 through Adobe CS5 (Native AI or PDF accepted)
- Freehand(R) version 8.0 through Freehand MX (Native FH or PDF accepted)
- AutoCad(R) DWG Release 2011 or lower
- DXF, ASCII or Binary file (must be compatible with AutoCad R2011)
- IGES version 5.1 or lower
- PDF (Warning: Not all PDFs are created equal and may require additional support documents to identify the pattern dimensions completely)
- Graphics files need to be in a vectorized format.
We cannot accept Postscript, Encapsulated Postscript (EPS), QuarkXpress(TM) or Corel Draw files. We also cannot accept scanned images or files which import or place these scanned images. Emails may be sent directly to your Customer Solutions Representative or through MyRoto.com.
In-House Material to Test Dies at US Facilities
RotoMetrics tests all dies prior to shipment to ensure a perfect cut on the material you’re using. For your convenience, RotoMetrics’ US manufacturing facilities keep a supply of the more common materials so there’s no need to send yours, saving you both time and money. Download the guide below to review our list of in-house materials to test in the US. If you have any questions about the descriptions, please contact your Customer Service Representative.